Saturday, June 23, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Take me out to the Ball Game
Take me out to the Crowd
Buy me some Peanuts and Cracker Jacks
I don't care if I never get back ...
I'll just ROOT ROOT ROOT for the Home Team
If they don't win it's a shame 
For it's 1, 2, 3 strikes you're OUT at the old Ball Game!!  

Last night, we went with the Ashinhursts to see the Potomac Nationals, a minor league team in the area.  Despite looming thunderstorms, the temperature was so nice - and we had a great time.  Unfortunately, the rain started around the bottom of the 4th, so we didn't get to stay for the whole game, BUT we sure did have a great time.   The boys enjoyed hot dogs, chips, some popcorn, peanuts, and funnel cake.  Yep, they had a great time!  

Here is Chase at his first baseball game :-)  Yes, at 3 weeks old. 

I think Chase likes baseball. 

The boys with "Uncle Slam" :-)  I love how Cole is looking at him in this picture like, "ummm, you're an interesting character" :-)





Cole holding on tight to his ticket.  


Nothing like being at a ball game ....

Aunt Becky got the boys foam fingers.  Yes, that was better than wooden bats :-)
The boys think they are great!

The boys love being with Poppy!!!  


No comments: