Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Speaking of Can.Not.Get.Enough ...

I honestly can't get enough of all of these faces!!  

Ha!  I love Chase's face here ... like "you two are nuts!"

This is me at like 4am one morning.  Loving it, actually.  This won't last forever, so I'm soaking it up now.  

CUTIE!!  Getting more and more alert and staying awake more each day!

The BEST part about this picture is they are BOTH passed out!!  Don't let the sunglasses fool you.  

I LOVE this face, too ... even though it's sad.  It's so sweet.  This is Cole crying all the way home from Gram and Poppy's house, because we are leaving Gram and Poppy's house :-)

Cole "talking" to Daddy on Papa Dee's work phone :-)
"Hi Daddy.  Miss you.  Love you."

Jake LOVES being a big brother.  He is so proud!

Really.  How can you NOT love this face?! :-)

AND this one :-)

haha :-)

Even funnier!

I am blessed. 

Blessed.  Blessed.  Blessed.

No comments: