Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mom-Mom and Pap-Pap Visit :-)

The weekend before Chase was born was busy, busy, busy!!  Mom-Mom and Pap-Pap came to visit, and it was great to get to spend so much time with them.  On Saturday, we went to the Ashinhursts for the day and grilled out.  Then, on Sunday.... we headed to Charlottesville to eat at Michie's Tavern.  YUM!  If you haven't been, GO.  Go right now :-)  My only regret is that the baby was already so big, I could only fit 1 helping into my stomach!  
Here are some pictures from Memorial Day weekend ...

Playing LadyBug game with Aunt Becky, Aunt Jenn, and Mom-Mom

Cole Cole Cole

LadyBug Game....


Goofing around ... 

The boys love them some Poppy....

Croquet time ....










Doing some work with Poppy...


"Washing the cars..."








Funny Faces!  


Michie's Tavern
Charlottesville, VA
YUM!





How SWEET is this?!!







Have I said YUM yet?!!!

















(I have to give a shout-out to Katy for taking pictures and letting me "steal" them.  Picture taking has been harder and harder lately, so I'm glad she's letting me use her pictures.  Wonder if she will move to CA with us and be my all the time photographer?!  Thanks Katy!!)

No comments: