Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!
















So, the Jakester and I are STILL just counting down the hours until Chris gets home! We JUST talked to him, though - and he is in the UNITED STATES - YAY!!! Next stop is California - and then the bus ride to 29 Palms....so far we are still on schedule for 1am :-) Here is Jake in his Halloween costume - he didn't like it! I can't blame him, though - b/c it was a really HOT costume, which maybe would have been okay in VA, but not in CA....where it is like 85 degrees right now (bad planning on the Mom end)!! Jake wanted NO part of it, but I had to get my $$'s worth and at least take a few pictures. You will notice that the last picture was taken RIGHT AFTER we stripped off that costume - he was all smiles again :-) Crying or not - he was still a really cute skunk .... in my unbiased opinion!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous of those baby blue eyes! Peyton's are hazel...pretty but not blue:( Don't worry...both of my babies spent their first Halloween crying...it goes with the teething teritory! Hope you are doing well:)