Thursday, October 9, 2008

TEETH



Jake started cutting his 2 bottom teeth at the same time about two weeks ago, BUT...today was the first day that I was able to get a couple of pictures (barely)! I have tried several different days, but failed, b/c (as you can tell from these pictures), he doesn't want me messing with his lip to show off his teeth :-) Chris, hopefully you can zoom this picture in, b/c then you'll actually be able to see them!! Looks like it's just about that time for Jake to get some Cheerios!!!!!! I wish I could also get a picture of Jake feeling his teeth with his lips - that is one of his new "things" to do these days. He notices something is a little bit different inside his mouth! :-)

2 comments:

Ringmaster said...

TEE-FERS!! How exciting Jake! So does he suck in his bottom lip and make an "mmm" sound? Because Hailey has just started to do that but I see no teeth, I'm thinking maybe they are starting to put pressure on her gums?!

Anonymous said...

So cute Jake. Kyle is getting one tooth in now. And...when he bites it hurts! :)