Saturday, October 18, 2008

Poor Guy!

When we went to the doctor's office yesterday, the doctor told me I can start giving Jake meat anytime. So, no better time than the present. Tonight, we introduced chicken. For those of you who have seen the infamous "green bean video" - Jake's experience with chicken was worse! This is just a shortened version of the video. It started off as funny - but ended up being sad, b/c Jake wanted nothing to do with the chicken. I'm not sure if it's because it is a different texture....or the smell.....or as my Dad said, "Well, Allison would YOU want to eat that mushed up chicken?" So, Jake could potentially be the VERY FIRST VEGETARIAN ASHINHURST MALE!!!!!!!!! (Just kidding, Chris....I'll keep working with him) :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee so funny!! Yes, he might like the real meat better! :)