Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I love DC

It's no secret that I'm a huge Redskins fan - always have been. Here is what I especially LOVE about DC: I love how Redskins fans.....especially in the DC area LOVE the Redskins. I mean, the Redskins are 4-1 and everyone in this city is going crazy!! I'm okay with that. Sure, it's a little premature - and it is a LONG season with plenty of tough games left to play, BUT - I just LOVE the excitement and enthusiasm for this football team! Yesterday morning, I left early to go to my Dad's office to do a little work, and I stopped by Starbucks on the way. When they handed me my drink - this is what was written on it.....NO LIE. How cool is that?! So, who knows what will happen with the remaining of the season, but right now......I'm PUMPED, too - and going to continue to be excited and have my expectations HIGH with the rest of DC. :-)


And just for kicks - my Mom found this picture the other day in the basement.


No comments: