Friday, October 3, 2008

Annual Fall Trip






My parents and Mr. ans Mrs. Jones have been taking a day trip every fall to Charlottesville to go to Michie's Tavern, Carter's Mountain for apples, and Yoder's Market for the past 4+ years. In fact, the last time I was a part of this trip was right before Chris and I moved out to CA 3 years ago!! 3 years later, I was able to go along on this annual trip - and bring Jake!! :-) Not only was the weather absolutely beautiful today, but we had a very fun time. I recommend to anyone in the area to go to Michie's Tavern for lunch one day. Very YUM and a fun experience. Jake enjoyed Carter's Mountain and seeing the apples, sitting in the hay, touching the pumpkins! Here are some more pictures from this FUN day!

1 comment:

Ringmaster said...

Aw, what an exciting day! We can't wait to go and pick pumpkins too!