Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 6 Months Cole!!!

Can Cole really be 6 months?! SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!! I am a total believer in enjoying every moment - every stage that my children go through/have gone through, so I'm trying not to be too sad that Cole is 6 months .... and really not an infant anymore :-( Most of your would think, "sure Allison, he's still an infant", but he's not :-( HE IS CRAWLING - officially - and I have video to prove it (but since it is already so late right now, you'll have to wait until tomorrow for that)!! It really seems like just yesterday he was born - and now he is 6 months old, eating baby food, crawling, and not wanting to be held that much at all (wasn't it just yesterday when I said the kid liked to be held all the time)?! This is a fun stage, but it's bittersweet .... as he is kind of leaving the infant stage .... and on to the 1/2 year stage. I mean, as of tomorrow, he will start approaching 1. Then, he will graduate high school (haha - okay now I'm being dramatic and am kidding), but this 6-month baby IS still a baby .... just not an infant - and one cute baby at that! In fact, I'm staring at him sleeping on our video monitor right now (which I love love love)!!!
Here is Cole in the crawling position today.....
and trying to sit up.....
and moving some more .....
We went to the beach with Christie and Paige this morning ..... here is Jake playing in the sand. He likes playing in the sand - but is VERY TIMID of the "waves" (and you can't really call what we saw today waves). It's funny, though, b/c Paige - who is about 10 months younger than Jake - has NO FEAR, so Christie and I were thinking that maybe Jake is at an age now where he SEES all that water in front of him - and it makes him a little more timid, b/c he really wants no part of it - although, he slowly warms up to it!

Paige in the water....
Christie holding on to Paige for dear life, so that she doesn't take off!
Jake likes dumping the water out of his bucket, though.... continuously!



Cole hanging out in the shade for a little bit (back to the HOT weather today)!

Cole trying out the wagon....
I think he is wondering what is down there?!?!


My 6-month old !!!!!!!

I don't think I'll ever get enough of his smile....




AND.... we introduced GREEN BEANS tonight, too. Cole has had rice cereal and oatmeal for over a week now .... and tonight we introduced the 1st vegetable! I have great video to post, but again .... it'll have to wait until tomorrow (it's almost midnight - why am I still up)?!
ooops....same picture, I think :-)






PLEASE NO MORE MOMMY!!!!!!!
Playing for just a minute before bath time....
Oh Mr. Big Stuff!
Cole is such a fantastically amazing blessing! Happy 6-months baby boy!!!

No comments: