Sunday, July 18, 2010

Beach Day (well, afternoon)!

The 4 of us went to the beach this afternoon - yay! :-) I love the beach .... even though it is a lot of work and effort with kids as young as ours are, it's worth all of the preparation and clean-up! There is just something about the sand and waves ..... ahhhh!
Here is Cole splashing away in his pool - I couldn't get him to look at the camera.
Trying to drink the water (which he managed to do a couple of times)...
Jake and Daddy ..... (jake was being brave - and it was great to have Chris with us to actually help Jake overcome some of his "water fears").
It was REALLY windy today, which was nice since it was so hot, but we were having umbrella issues - and right now, I love how we have Cole sitting IN the sun - when the whole point of purchasing the umbrella was to keep Cole OUT of the sun :-)
More water....
and waves.....

Time for a sand castle!
Cole LOVES looking and smiling at Daddy!
Pretty good sand castle!
I had to put his pacifier in his mouth to keep him from trying to drink the water and eat the sand! It was the only thing I could think to do, but I love how he is smiling through his pacifier! :-)
Both looking at Daddy instead of me with the camera ;-)
Chris and Me...
My 3 favorite guys!

No comments: