Monday, July 5, 2010

Check IT Out ....

We've had several family members travel on mission trips over the past couple of weeks. My brother-in-law, Matt, just got home from Peru. You can read about some of their experiences on his blog: www.mattpaxson.blogspot.com. I'm hoping he will update soon with some pictures and some more of their exciting and powerful experiences (hint hint)! It sounds like it was a fantastic trip, and I'm so glad they made it back safely!
My sisters-in-law are on a mission trip in France as I type. In fact, they are probably waking up right now and getting ready to start day 1 of camp. They will be updating their church mission blog throughout their trip, so you can check that out at: www.mountararatmissions.blogspot.com. Make sure to keep them in your prayers throughout the next 9 days!

No comments: