Thursday, August 6, 2009

FUDDRUCKERS



After the family picture, we went to Fudruckers!  I had not been there in a long time - and oh my gosh - it was delicious! :-)  Jake especially enjoyed his grilled cheese (if you've ever had their buns/bread there, you know they are delicious because they are smothered in butter, so it's no doubt that Jake enjoyed his) :-)  After dinner, we tried to let Jake enjoy riding on the dinosaur, but I think he was over-stimulated for the day....I'm kind of surprised - I thought he would have really liked it, but he looked more like, "what is going on?" :-)  We'll try next time....  ALSO, Chris finally (after trying 4 times) won an animal out of this machine.  He was so excited, you would have thought it was a 6th grader winning it :-)  Jake wasn't quite sure what to think of this lion, either.  It was actually all pretty funny!!  

2 comments:

Kate said...

That picture of Chris is priceless!! It was by far one of the funniest moments of last week. Thanks for sharing it with us Allison!

Smith Family said...

Matt & my dad are both obsessed with those machines. I can't even begin to count the $$ put into them. Or the animals won out of them! Must be something about boys...:)