Monday, August 17, 2009

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Did you ever read that book as a kid?  I loved it!  I thought about that book today for the first time in a while, too - as Jake and I were all over the place today trying to accomplish a list of things....and never really accomplished anything!!  It was just one of those days where nothing was going our way.  I'm glad I at least had him to run the errands with....and vent to in the car driving from place to place - as we kept getting the runaround when trying to deal with my car issues.  Once we got home tonight, though - and ate dinner....and had a fun bathtime.....and played.....I realized that the day wasn't so bad - even though we didn't accomplish what we set out to accomplish, b/c I got to spend time with this face all day:


LIFE IS GOOD...


No comments: