Sunday, June 14, 2009

Who you gonna call??




Apparently, Jake is trying to copy me and talk on the phone, too!  It started out that he would talk on his toy phone.....but he has moved on to bigger and better things - Mommy's cell phone (so, if you get a call from me and just hear jibberish - Jake probably DID mean to call you)!  I love that he just walks around the house talking on the phone :-)  AND while I was cleaning up today, I heard him in the other room talking, so I walked in there and noticed he was actually talking on the cell phone to an imaginary person, so I had to get a video of it.  It was cracking me up!!  He was so serious about his conversation...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee! This is SO funny!! He pays attention! :) I can just hear you on the phone sounding just like that!! :) SO CUTE!