Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ahhhhhh!!!!

See this sweet, precious sleeping baby.... When looking at this picture, who would ever imagine that he could do.....
THIS???????? To his crib....
After the nap, Jake was chalked full of cherry wood. All along, I thought he was just sleeping. I guess once you turn 1, you turn sneaky :-)


So, this morning.....I awoke to the sound of gnawing on the monitor. I'm mostly frustrated with myself, though for not getting a cover for the crib railing sooner. I just have been putting it off, b/c he hasn't even acted like he was going to chew on his crib. Jokes on me, I guess!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness!! I would say that boy is ridiculous, but Becky and I are convinced that Jako didn't really do it...he is just too sweet!

Ringmaster said...

Hahahaha, sorry that's not funny!!! Hailey totally started doing that ages ago, my comment was "I thought I had to worry about the dogs eating the furniture!!!:, I got a cover from Amazon that is GREAT -- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000H3FRA8
In case you're looking for one, looks like you have the same convertible style crib we do!
PS Your crib makes me feel so much better -- Hailey's is totally a "death trap" according to all parents magazines with toys, blankies etc, but seems Jake's is the same ;)