Thursday, November 6, 2008

MILESTONE MOMENT

Wow! So, Jake is REALLY pulling up on everything now. EVERYTHING! He went from scooting to crawling to wanting to stand and look at the world THAT way :-) In fact, when I put him down for his nap this afternoon, I heard him crying after a while, so I went in to check on him....and there he was just STANDING in his pack-n-play and holding on for dear life! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of that, but this is one determined boy! It sounds like I'm sad in the video...and I'm really not. I'm happy - I promised myself when he was born that I was going to enjoy all of the milestone moments and not be sad that he is getting "big too fast." Not so sure how that is working for me yet - BUT he IS getting big fast - and it's so much fun to watch him figure everything out! Hope you enjoy, too .......

3 comments:

Becky said...

Way to go Jake!!! We are so proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

I love the videos!!! Jake is getting around so good! Glad you're having fun with him!

Ringmaster said...

How awesome! He's doing great! He so wanted to play with that remote, mean daddy for moving it! Hailey LOVES the remote controls!!!