Saturday, November 1, 2008

HE'S HOME!!!!!!!!!

Aunt Jenn bought Jake that onesie, and Chris loved it!


Jake has played with the dogtags a lot today!!

Checking each other out.....



Well, Chris FINALLY got home :-) As I mentioned, he was supposed to get in at 1am this morning, but.....when I drove over there - they had been delayed and weren't getting in until 4:30am! SO - not much sleep last night, because I was too excited about picking him up! Jake ended up staying at the house and sleeping. Danika stayed with him, and it worked out perfectly. He was able to get a good night's sleep - and only woke up once around 11pm to be sick. He is doing much better today - but I'm definitely thankful that Danika came to help out, b/c as much as I wanted Jake and I to pick up Chris together, he really needed his rest!! Since Chris got home around 4:30am, I didn't get any pictures of the two of us (sorry)! :-( Everyone pretty much scattered right away, since it was so late/early. BUT.....most of you would rather see Chris and Jake anyway, and I have PLENTY of those, so here is our FIRST DAY TOGETHER after 7 months! It's so awesome to have Chris home safely - there are no words to even describe. Thank you to everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers and support during this deployment! They were felt - and appreciated very much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! Wow...Chris really lost some weight..especially in the eyebrow area ;-) I love you guys!!

Unknown said...

So glad that everyone is home again! Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, we are SOOO happy for you guys! These pictures are fantastic!!