Monday, August 22, 2011

A Little of This ... and a Little of That ...

So, we've had a few special visitors in the past 10 days, but I will post pictures from those visits soon. Here's an "inside" look into what has been going on when we don't have company around...

Mr. Romantic texted a message for me into the XM station I listen to a lot at home .... Not quite sure what that ? is all about, though ;-)
Barnes & Nobles Story Time. They do this every Thursday, which is perfect since Jake is in school on Wednesdays and Fridays, we are still able to go to story time, too. Jake LOVES going .... Cole, well ... let's just say he doesn't quite like to sit still long enough to listen to the short stories :-)

Coloring at Story Time.
You wouldn't know that Jake thinks the WORLD of his Daddy or anything?!?!!!!!
Cole PASSED out. He sleeps hard core at nap times.
Cole, of course, continues to find "extra" uses for all the toys we have.
Cole sees Jake wearing his back pack on a very regular basis .... so Cole has started wearing one himself. I hate to break it to you, Cole baby, but you are stuck with me for a little while longer. At least until I can "break" myself of calling you Cole BABY. :-)
Why wouldn't they be doing this at 5:50AM?! I mean, don't your kids?!?!?!!!!

No comments: