Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day ....

January 28, 2008 was a day that changed my life forever.  It was the day that I officially started this journey of "motherhood."  This adventure that you can't be fully prepared for ... you just navigate through it as the days go by - praying a lot that you don't mess it up too bad.  Praying for knowledge and wisdom to make the right decisions.  It is the most amazing, exhausting, and rewarding adventure ... and I'm only 4 years in... and as I wait every day now for this 3rd baby boy to join our family, I get more and more excited about those amazing, exhausting, and rewarding adventures that lay ahead.

Mother's Day 2012  

Thankful that I was able to spend Mother's Day with my own Mother this year, too .... and thankful to her for the amazing example of a Mom she has been - and still is.  I've often said that my Mom was born to be a Mom, b/c she's so good at it.  I'm thankful for her - and all that I am able to learn from her.  

No comments: