Monday, June 28, 2010

Cole ..... *Sigh*

The title of this blog is because .... Cole is getting so big. He will be 6 months a week from today! He changes more and more everyday - and even though that is really exciting, it's bittersweet, b/c it's just going by SOOOO FAST. He is completely mobile now - not crawling forwards too much, but scooting backwards and rolling all over the place, so I definitely can't set him down, walk out of the room, and know he will be in the same spot when I get back. PLUS, it puts a whole new meaning to "baby proofing" when I have Jake's toys to "baby proof". Cole has the sweetest, cutest, melting my heart smile. *Sigh* .... when did he get so big?!



I have a couple more to post of this sweet, precious, wonderful, mobile blessing, but they will have to wait until tomorrow. So sleepy .... time for me to go to bed :-)

No comments: