Saturday, May 15, 2010

Laughter is the BEST medicine .....

Here are 2 videos of my boys laughing. There are few things better than hearing them laugh. The first is of Jake and Papa Dee playing some game. Basically, Jake would run to one end of the house, dive on a rug and yell Papa Dee's name until he came and "found" him. THEN, he'd run to the other side of the house, dive on a rug .... and they did this for a while. I think Jake especially loved the echo of his voice when yelling "dapa dee" :-)

AND here is Cole laughing last night while I was tickling him. I'm sure he was also happy just to be out of his car seat. We had a WONDERFUL trip to VA. It was great to be with family - and even though we were at 3 different houses in 4 1/2 days, I will take any and all time we get with family :-) It's nice to be back home and getting back into routine, but we are oh so thankful for our families!! The Lord has truly blessed us....

1 comment:

Kate said...

On a rainy gross day these are perfect to just watch over and over again because they make me smile : )