Monday, May 10, 2010

Dining In/Out

Some call it a Dining In .... others a Dining Out, but regardless a fun night with 2d Bn! :-) Even though the process of getting all dressed up is tiresome (haha), it's fun getting out - and especially just Chris and me (thanks to Aunt Katy for keeping the boys while we enjoyed the evening)!! It's really hard to explain exactly WHAT a Dining In/Out is .... it's kind of like a less formal Marine Corps Ball - and all of the Marines can "fine" each other (basically make fun of) for all sorts of things. Anyway, I'm not good at explaining it, but I'm sure Chris would be more than happy to give you a full explanation, if you are wanting further details.... :-) We had a great time - and I have to say that being in a room full of 300 Marines who are dedicated to serving this country makes you full of pride.
My friend Katie and me (this is Casey's Mom, according to Jake)....

Chris getting "fined" for wearing his 2d Bn yellow shirt underneath his uniform....
Bethany and me....
Chris and me, again :-)

Marine Corps emblem in chocolate....

No comments: