Monday, March 19, 2012

"THIS is the Day ...

that the Lord has made, Let us REJOICE and be GLAD in it."
Today was one of those days where rejoicing was so easy. It was a gorgeous day, we had ZERO plans, and we spent the majority of the day outside. It was one of those days that I wouldn't mind putting on repeat ... just such a good day. And I'm thankful for the good day that it was!
The day started out with my Dad and me going to breakfast together. We haven't done that in so long - it was great! Then, I just spent the rest of the day playing with the boys. We even had a lunch picnic on the deck in our pjs :-)
Later in the day, we went for a walk with Mimi and Papa Dee .... and there was NO WAY we were going to get lost with the 2 navigators in the stroller :-) Too funny!
I am going to bed tonight thanking God for such an amazing day - spending the majority of it out in his beautiful creation.

No comments: