Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Tree Time!!

I LOOOOVE the Christmas season!!!  I love the lights all over the place - on the trees and on wreaths and hanging from houses.... We debated a little bit about getting a small tree to put on a table this year, so that Jake wouldn't be pulling on the ornaments, but I just couldn't do it.  I had to put up OUR tree, so that's what I did today while Jake was taking a nap.  I knew that when he woke up - he would be totally amazed....and I was right!!  Here is his reaction ....  Of course now I will be starting the "just look," "don't touch" phrases, but....I just love the magic of Christmas - and I can already tell Jake is loving it, too :-)  AND....depending on when Cole arrives, the tree could be up until the middle of January or beginning of February - haha :-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute. I say the same thing to Kyle..."look with you eyes". Now he goes to touch and then moves his finger to his eye...funny! Your tree is really pretty!!!!