Saturday, November 7, 2009

32 Weeks and counting...



So, several of my friends have been asking to see some pregnancy pictures, so....here you go.  I'm pretty sure these are the first I've taken during this pregnancy :-)  As much of a picture person as I am, I'm just not sure that looking back on pregnancy pictures is what I will want to do 10 years from now, so we don't have too many floating around :-)  So, I'm 32 weeks....and a little bit bigger than I was at this point last pregnancy, but carrying about the same.  The GOOD news is that I am able to fit into the same Marine Corps Ball gown that I wore while I was pregnant with Jake, so that works out nicely, so that I won't have to spend money on another dress that I probably will never wear again.  I will actually have gotten my money's worth out of that dress, b/c I wore it in my best friend Taniya's wedding and then to the Ball while I was pregnant with Jake - and now I will wear it while pregnant with Cole.  Yep, the dress has gotten some mileage :-)  

4 comments:

MN Mom said...

You look fantastic! Can you believe you have about 8 weeks to go?!?! WOW! Enjoy your weekends with Chris.

Jill Brisken said...

You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So pretty Allison. Can't believe he will be here so soon!!!

Laura said...

You look so beautiful Allison!