Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Crack-up!

This is a video of Jake getting up into the kitchen chair this morning after we ran a few errands.  Listen closely, but once he gets situated, he goes, "ahhhh."  He has been doing that A LOT lately - like when he sits down on the floor after running around for a while - or in his Jake-sized chair - he always makes this noise.  I wonder if I do that after being on my feet for a while or something, b/c I keep wondering where he gets it from?!  It cracks me up, though!  It's his "relaxation" sigh :-)  Anyway, at the end of the video, he is getting frustrated, b/c he knocked down one of his cups - and one thing is for sure about Jake - he knows how he wants things - and he gets very impatient very quickly if he doesn't get immediate results, so I am continually explaining to him he just needs to try again - and he'll get it right.  Of course, that only works when I can read his mind and know exactly how he is wanting things to go.... :-) 

No comments: