Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Never-ending Teething




I have been saying that Jake is "teething" for months now. I probably have already posted about this - who knows. What I DO know is that especially in the past week or two, Jake ALWAYS has his fingers in his mouth and is just gnawing away. I keep thinking everyday that surely "today is the day....he is going to get a tooth." And another day ends - and no teeth. Don't get me wrong, I'm in no rush or anything - and Jake isn't fussy or crying about it, so he's still happy, BUT - I feel bad that he is constantly gnawing on his fingers (not sucking - gnawing). It's hard to get a shot of him these days without the fingers (or hand if he can fit it) in his mouth! :-) So, another day is over and still no sign of a tooth, BUT - luckily Jake still has his fingers.....

No comments: