Sunday, February 12, 2012

Aunt Jenn in California!

We aren't lacking in beach pictures (another post coming soon will be full of pictures with Chris and the boys at the beach). We spent SO MUCH TIME there. I think I take so many pictures at the beach - because as I've mentioned over and over, I LOVE THE BEACH!
It was great having Aunt Jenn in town for a week to hang out at the beach with us and enjoy some of our favorite places to eat and things to do in Southern California. Jenn basically put her life completely on hold for a week and a half and flew out to CA, helped me out with the boys while Chris was pretty busy that final week, then after Chris left, she drove 2500 miles across country with the boys and me (if that's not love, I'm not sure what is). Chris and I both really can't thank her enough. That was a huge sacrifice of time and leave on her part - and there really aren't enough words to express THANK YOU to her!!! She was such a HUGE help ... and I think just having her there also helped in the transition of Chris gearing up to leave. Plus, she's fun company - and it was great having her around. So, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Aunt Jenn!!
Here are our days at the beach with Aunt Jenn .... more fun times to come in a later post :-)

Jake writing his name in the sand (this is before he started going by KAI - his Ninja name).





























So happy!!
Cole LOVED chasing the birds!! Those poor birds :-)




Love this :-)
Finding sea shells w/ Aunt Jenn...

Beach volleyball!

The water was FREEZING ... the boys didn't mind, of course, but I'm a wimp when it comes to the cold water :-)



Oh beach, how I miss you ... I am determined to have a house on the beach at some point in my life :-)

No comments: