Friday, April 29, 2011

Kangaroo Jacs & Short Pump

I'm so far behind on my blogging. When we come to VA and visit the grandparents, we are always doing such fun stuff, so I'm taking LOTS of pictures, but spending less time blogging, so.... I'm trying to do a little catch up tonight :-)
While still with Mimi/Papa Dee and Aunt Jul/Uncle Matt, we went down to Richmond to Kangaroo Jacs (indoor bouncy house playground) and Short Pump Mall to ride the train there, do some shopping, and EAT AT CHEESECAKE FACTORY! Oh, yum! Indoor playgrounds are the most perfect things for my boys to help them bounce around and get out lots and lots of energy. They sure did have a blast....
Smiles all over the place!!
Cole, of course, has NO FEAR. He wanted no part of the "toddler section" - he wanted to be with the big kids, so.... we let him :-)


Jul will probably "kill" me for posting this picture, but I LOVE her face. You go so fast down those slides, there really is no way of stopping yourself (which is why I still have a plastic burn on my elbow)!


Jake is going up up up up....
and sliding down....
LOVE his hair all sticking up!


Riding the train at Short Pump after an oh so YUMMY lunch (yay avacado egg rolls)!



Little video from the day...

No comments: