Wednesday, April 21, 2010

NEW BATH!!!!!!



It's interesting to me how different Cole is from Jake - at even such a young age - and with the little things. I mean, it shouldn't be surprising, they are each their own individual, but I've noticed so many differences ... even down to bath time. Cole loves getting a bath - just like Jake always did, BUT COLE MOVES! He thinks he is a fish and wants to swim away!! So, not only is it difficult to give him a bath, but it has been killing my back (that could just be a sign of getting older, but still).... So, my friend Valerie was telling me about this "chair" that she uses for her 6-month old daughter. I immediately went to Wal-Mart to find it last week - and they only have pink ones (which was still VERY TEMPTING, b/c I wanted it right then, but thankfully didn't get it, b/c Chris informed me that that would not be okay) :-) Anyway, Valerie called me yesterday - and told me not only did she find it at Wal-Mart, but she had picked it up for me - yay! So, after getting it from her this morning, we came home - and took a bath .... both boys together! They loved it! I couldn't really take pictures too much, b/c it was making me nervous (rightly so), BUT the boys were just smiling away and loving life being in the bath tub together - first time. Anyway, very fun - and my back didn't hurt at all after we were done!

No comments: