Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 3....

More FUN, more pictures ....
Playground fun (Gram and Poppy reliving their childhood)...
and then, of course Jake wanted to join....

Cole and his "kissy" face....
Jake pretending to go down the slide (he talks about slides all the time, but doesn't really like them, b/c he had a bad experience on one - long story - so, he's not a huge fan now)....
swinging with Poppy

Cole enjoying some Aunt Becky time....
Cole on the swing for the first time....
Jake just went down a slide ..... :-) WAY TO FACE YOUR FEAR JAKE :-)

I took Cole down the slide.....
talking through the telephone....


Gram chasing Jake in the distance....
I wanted to get a picture of the 3 of us ... and Jake had been under the table, and I told him 15+ times to watch out for his head - but of course he didn't listen to me (which is why he has this sad face)....
AND.... this is as good as I can get to getting the 3 of us in a picture - haha. The Jakester is too busy!

No comments: