Friday, February 19, 2010

Perfecting the BURP

Before you start judging me as a horrible parent, hear me out. Ever since Cole was born, I obviously burp him in between his bottle and afterwards. Well, sometimes, I have to "encourage" him to burp, so I would "fake burp" myself and tell Cole it's easy .... and to just do that :-) WELL, it never ceases to amaze me the things that Jake picks up on, b/c about 2 weeks ago, I put Cole on my shoulder to burp him, and Jake started making burping noises. It really cracked me up, b/c I realized he had been watching me doing that - and so he wanted to help. SO NOW.....Jake "helps encourage" Cole to burp during and after his bottles. I just HAD to get it on video the other day. I never know what is in store for me each day when I wake up .... BUT I do know it's exciting :-)

No comments: