Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17, 2010

Ever since Cole was born, I have been trying to get a picture of the 2 of them in their "big brother/baby brother" shirts. So, I woke up today thinking....TODAY IS THE DAY :-) Well, I realized that posed pictures just don't work that well ..... candid shots are the way to go! Jake, obviously, was not that happy about this (so much so that he probably should be wearing the "baby" shirt....yeah, I said it)!! Cole is looking at him like, "really dude?!"
After the whole "photo shoot", we left to go to Mrs. Valerie and Elise's house, because Jake was going to play with them while I had a doctor's appointment (and I took Cole with me). We gathered up some toys in Jake's Thomas back pack ..... and this is him carrying it to the door. I was having visions of Kindergarten :-( Good thing that is still a few years away .....
AND TONIGHT.... Jake was a little happier while I was taking pictures (note the candid shot, though). They are going to be such good friends .... Jake, Cole, Percy, Lolo, and Thomas!

2 comments:

Kate said...

HAHA!! That picture is great!! I would say poor Jake, but I know the kid so it just cracks me up! I'm glad you finally got the picture you wanted though! I have such cute nephews : )

Becky said...

I see a Christmas card picture....