Tuesday, February 16, 2010

6 weeks old today!

It was hard to believe when he turned 1 month old .... and now 6 weeks old - wow! I guess that's what happens, though ... time just keeps moving right along. Cole is getting bigger and bigger with each feeding. In fact, I bought this sleeper for him for Valentine's Day - and got it in newborn size. I'm not sure what I was thinking, b/c it definitely did not fit .... :-(
Jake and I had Cole laughing this morning ..... and I was able to snap a quick shot! He is the cutest ever!
Now teasing us with a little smile....
And if you look CLOSELY in this picture....you will notice the big brother behind the crib trying to reach through the rails and touch Cole. Jake tries so hard to figure out how to possibly get into Cole's crib (yes, he has even walked his step stool over to it) ....

1 comment:

Kate said...

Cole is so big! when did this happen? it won't be too long now before Jake does actually figure out how to get in Cole's crib...won't that be fun for you : ) i've said it before but i'll say it again...you have the cutest boys ever Allison!!