Saturday, October 8, 2011

Swagger Wagon ....



Or so Chris likes to call it, for my sake :-) I never really "pictured" myself driving a mini-van, but life happens ... and I'm embracing it. I am especially liking the automatic sliding doors - oh my gosh, my 30-year old back has never felt so good! Also, I like how THIS car has cup holders big enough to fit a coffee mug ... it's the little things. So, this is our new ride ... and Chris found the below video on youtube - to help me adjust to this new "phase" in my life. (oh, and ps ... it's the Toyota Sienna ... they really do make minivans as cool as they possibly can be these days) :-)

4 comments:

Tracey S. said...

Ha Ha. I have seen the "Swagger Wagon" video before. It did make me feel a little better about driving a van!! They are great though. If only they didn't look like a van. Enjoy it!!

Unknown said...

Y'all going to get a vanity plate that says "Swagger"?

MarineDwg9 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kels said...

Haha! I posted a comment under Brian's ID. Here it is from me: Woohoo! Congrats, I know you're gonna love it!