Thursday, May 26, 2011

Week In Review ....

I can't believe it has been a week since I blogged last. We are pretty much all unpacked and settled. We need to put the bed together in the guest room, but other than that - we are done! Now, we can just enjoy our next 5 months here! Even through all of the unpacking and laundry, etc., we have made some time for FUN. Here is what we have been up to:

Cole is in his new suit. He is getting ready for Anne Marie's wedding this weekend. We went to the MALL (which is 6 miles from our house - AMAZING) and came home with a suit 30 minutes later. Online shopping may be nice, but it's not THAT NICE. However, I couldn't get him to stand still long enough to take a picture, so this is as good as it gets, but take my word for it .... super cute!
The 3 loves of my life.
Thumb WAR after dinner!
Cole ACTUALLY sleeping (it's a miracle). The boy really does not like to sleep :-(
NEW HAIRCUT! I took the boys to get their haircut this week, and they did wonderful! I think Cole looks so much older .... and Jake IS just old. He sat up in the chair by himself getting his haircut, while I held Cole for him to get his haircut. Jake asked me today if we could go get haircuts again :-)
Jake's new haircut!
Setting up ALL the track ... and playing during Cole's nap :-)
Drinking smoothies from our new cups from Aunt Katy :-)
YUUUUM! Strawberry/Banana ... homemade. That's how I roll....
Playing trains - literally!
Take 2. "Big Thomas" said they needed their hats :-)
Jake trying on his tux. He is going to be the ring bearer in my cousin Anne Marie's wedding this weekend. He thought he was big stuff, and he kept saying, "I look sharp Mommy." AND BOY DID HE!!!!!! Cross your fingers that he does as well on Saturday night as he does practicing in our living room :-)


Looking Good Jake!

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS Holiday weekend! :-) I'm REALLY EXCITED about Anne Marie's wedding and some FUN FAMILY TIME!!!!!!!

No comments: