Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!

Since Stafford had gotten a little bit of snow, we were fortunate enough to be able to experience it (I say that a little sarcastically, because I am a HUGE baby, and I can't stand the cold weather, but it's cool that my boys got to play in it a little bit - and of course the grandparents and aunts are always so good about it, too)!!

Jake saw snow last winter, but this was Cole's first time to see/experience snow :-) He actually wasn't that impressed (a child after my own heart)!


Taking a bite...
but not enjoying it....
because it is WAY too cold :-)


Chris making it "snow" for Jake :-)

Jake practicing shoveling, in case they ever need to call in reinforcements.
AWWW..... Aunt Becky!

So, I decided to sneak up and throw a snowball at Chris. I was expecting just to hit his arm, but since I have such bad aim - I NAILED HIM IN THE FACE!!!!! You can tell I was shocked by my own reaction - partly I was proud of myself and the other part of me knew payback would definitely eventually come my way....
Here is Chris in shock....

and kind of laughing about it, thinking he has such a cool wife!! ;-)Jake eating the snow .....

Snow angels....




I'm cold just writing this post :-)

No comments: