Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve!

We had a fun Christmas week! Gram and Poppy and Aunt Katy, Becky, and Jenn were all here, which made for EXTRA fun! We enjoyed a day of 70 degree weather (amazing!), but then it got cold :-( On Christmas Eve, Gram, Aunt Katy, Aunt Becky, and Aunt Jenn took the boys to Chick-fil-A for lunch (always a winner) and then to their FIRST movie in the theater to see Yogi Bear. I'll have to get pictures from them of Jake in his 3-D glasses. Apparently, it was a huge success... Jake was completely thrilled and Cole slept the whole time (they make it look easy)!! It was nice that I was able to get a few last minute things done ON MY OWN, too (that is rare), so I definitely appreciated their help! Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve ....

Cole all bundled up and wanting to play outside ....
Christmas Eve morning ....
Christmas Eve evening. Chris and I adopted the Ashinhurst family tradition of beef steaks and appetizers for Christmas Eve meal... I think ever since THIS particular meal, I have been in a state of full-ness .... and yet, I keep eating :-)

Jake and Cole enjoying it, too!


Cole's FIRST Christmas (complete with a scratch on his nose) :-)
The Big Brother!
These are Mrs. Ashinhurst's Christmas brownies - and are TO DIE FOR! I look forward every Christmas to them (she normally finds a way to get them to me if we're not seeing them, too). They are the most amazing things!




Trying to get a picture in their new Christmas pajamas....
Take #12

Thankfully, Cole is still breathing from Jake's grip :-)



Reading the Christmas Story....
Opening a present from Gram and Poppy....

Wow!! Color Wonder....


A camera for Cole ... good stuff!
Cutest Present, if you ask me...




About to head to bed so Santa can come .... To be continued!!

No comments: