Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving.

Gosh. I have so much to be thankful for! Sometimes, I do take a step back and just think about how much the Lord has blessed me with. I could write for days about all the people and things I am thankful for - and why, but since it's late, I will just say that I am so thankful for all my family and friends .... and not just at this time of the year, but always! I am especially thankful for my partner in crime - Chris. I feel beyond blessed to be going through life with him ... my best friend..... and then, of course, there is Jake and Cole. These 2 are the Lord's most precious gifts to Chris and me. Again, I feel so grateful and so blessed!
Thanksgiving was a lot of fun - and it was so nice to have my mom and dad here. We had some delicious food (still eating a few leftovers), watched some football, and chased the boys around outside. It was in the 70s! Ahhh, I love it :-)

Cole's 1st Thanksgiving. It's fun that at his 1st Thanksgiving, he can actually partake in the meal, and oh how he enjoyed it!
My turkeys...
Jake trying to feed Cole.
Chris carving the turkey ....
and of course eating it, too!
Happy boy :-)
Lovin' him some Thanksgiving feast!
Jake relaxing....
Thanksgiving 2010.
Mimi and Papa Dee with the boys!

No comments: