Thursday, July 16, 2009

Still Working Puzzles...

As you can see, Jake is still really enjoying working puzzles....and we've worked several today!  I even bought him a new one at the Exchange when we were running errands today.  It's a number puzzle (2nd picture), so he has been working hard on that one today - and trying to figure it out.  It was really cute, b/c while we were shopping, I let him hold the puzzle - and when we went to check out.....all by himself, he put the puzzle on the counter, so that the lady could scan it.  THEN, he held a conversation with her while she checked us out (which meant that the 3 minute check-out turned into 10 minutes, b/c the lady was paying more attention to Jake than my items she needed to scan), BUT....I can't complain....no one else was in line - and it was pretty entertaining to watch.....



Of course, here is Jake clapping for himself in this picture.....after he had just put one of the pieces in ..... love it!  (sorry, I think I forgot to remove the red-eye)!!

No comments: