Saturday, July 25, 2009

In Other News...

We had a REALLY GREAT week with Gram and Poppy.  We are glad they were able to come down and spend time with us!  It was lots of fun!!  We went to the beach, went swimming in Jake's pool, and played A LOT....  They had to leave this morning....and they actually took Jake with them!  So, Jake is now in VA having lots and lots of fun - and I'm still in SC....and missing him lots and lots, BUT - it's also nice for Chris and me to be able to hang out.  AND....I'm trying really hard not to mention Jake every 10 minutes and not to ask Chris if he will call his family to see how Jake is doing :-)  ha!  
In other other news.....I had a doctor's appointment this past week - the baby was hiding, so instead of just listening to the heart beat, they had to pull out the ultra sound machine, so I was able to SEE the baby sucking his/her thumb......and the heart beat was strong and wonderful!  Very exciting news!  PLUS, we find out the sex of the baby in about 2 1/2 weeks! :-)  Can't wait!  

5 comments:

Ringmaster said...

How adorable that ultrasound must have been!!! Can't wait to hear the verdict!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can't wait to find out as well. I wonder if it is a girl?? Seems like if there were boy parts, they would have seen them this time. They told me at 12 weeks that Kyle was boy...hmmmm...makes me wonder. That is MY official guess. I think it is great grandaughter #4 on the way! :) Have lots of fun with Chris!!! Let me know when you find out if I am right! :)

Kate said...

Thanks for giving us Jako this weekend!! I know you miss him, but we are having tons of fun! : ) Poppy made pancakes this morning and now we are getting ready for church and another fun day!! We can't wait to see you and Chris tomorrow though!

MN Mom said...

Enjoy your alone time! Hope you have a great trip to VA...I am sure Jake is doing great and will be so happy to see you! :) I also think it is a girl...can't wait to hear the big news. :)

Smith Family said...

Definitely enjoy your time alone.:) Soon, there will be another baby!!!