Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Beautiful Beaufort....





Besides the small layer of pollen that is already forming on the cars and the bugs that are already out, THIS time of year in Beaufort is just beyond BEAUTIFUL! I have really been thinking lately how MUCH I am going to miss this area .... and of course (and especially) the friends that are here! It's hard to believe that we are exactly 1 month from moving! That is one of the reasons why blogging has taken a little "back seat" lately .... just been organizing during my "free time". BUT - we have been spending plenty of time outside, and we went to the downtown park several days ago .... and again, it just reinforced to me how much I am going to miss just driving up the road to this beautiful park and playground. I'm so thankful for the time we've had here, and will always look forward to coming back and visiting this beautiful town of Beaufort!

No comments: