Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Little Less Talk...

and a lot more action IS NEEDED when it comes to blogging these days! It makes no sense why I can't find the time - ha! So, I'm hoping to sit here tonight and get some pictures uploaded....

Here is Mr. "I can do everything Jake does" :-)
He is definitely all about the straw sippy cups these days....

The boys are doing head stands ....
Pretty impressive, Chris! Jake is trying to join in - and Cole is staring in awe....
Cole is trying to figure it all out....
still very impressed with Chris!
AND now Cole is trying to do one ....

So, when Cole isn't climbing on the tables or on the TV stand or in the window sills, he is finding OTHER places to climb. The other day, Jake and Cole were reading in their bedroom and Ashleigh and I were out in the living room - and once Jake walked into the living room, we went to check on Cole..... who was STANDING on top of the bookshelf! So, then I had Ashleigh "spot" while I took a quick picture, but seriously - this boy is a MONKEY!
Then later, I found both of them like this. It's obviously NOT allowed, so we immediately picked up all of the books and put them back on the bookshelf. Nice try boys!
Trying to get a brother picture....
BUT Jake just wanted to make funny faces....
Lots of easel drawing these days, too!

No comments: