Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Birthday FUN

We celebrated my birthday with cake on Sunday night (and silly string and trick candles and poppers - thanks Chris) since my sister was here! Jake enjoyed every last bite of ice-cream cake....
Cole was just chillin'..... wondering what the fuss was all about....
29! Wow! I'm so old - and yet, so young!

This messy face makes getting birthday cake and being another year older worth it - haha!!
Today has been a really good birthday. My mom is in town, so that's great. We got some starbucks and made a quick trip to Target (always exciting)! Jake even had his first starbuck's frappuccino (what did I start)?!?! The weather is in the 70s - beautiful, so off to the playground this afternoon. Moe's for dinner - yay.... and then after we put Jake to bed, Chris and I are going to go to Outback for some dessert while Mom stays here with the boys!! How lucky am I on this birthday?! Turning 29 is a big deal, though! I have lots I want to accomplish before I turn 30, so I better get started ......

No comments: