Saturday, January 16, 2010

A few more...






We had Cole's 1-week doctor appointment yesterday.  He now weighs 8lbs 7oz, so he is growing, growing, growing....and between Cole, Jake, and Chris - I will probably be eaten out of house and home :-)  Thankfully, Cole is doing pretty good sleeping, too - so far, which obviously makes my life easier (he is sleeping about 2-3 hours at a time at night, so I can definitely take that)!  He is healthy and handsome....and Big Brother Jake is still doing really well and being very sweet to Cole, so all in all - the addition of the new baby is going smoothly....and is lots of fun :-)  I am so blessed!  

1 comment:

Ringmaster said...

Blessed and brave! I cannot even imagine another one right now ... I babysit for my girlfriend and just having her little 5 month old and Hailey for a few hours is enough to exhaust me :) Cute new pictures, they boys are both precious!