Friday, May 15, 2009

REALLY Jake??


This is such a precious face, isn't it?  It's hard to believe that a face like this would be digging through the trash (that yes, has a CLOSED LID on top of it) to find some of his leftover eggs from breakfast.  Yes, you are reading that right.  We ate breakfast this morning - I threw out the little bit that he didn't eat.  We then went for our morning 3 mile walk in the neighborhood.  When we got back, I put him next to his toys and ran to the restroom - for like 3 seconds.  When I walked out, I heard SILENCE (never a good sign).  I walk in the living room - no Jake.  Then, I walk in the kitchen to find Jake holding the trashcan lid open with one hand and digging in and eating his LEFTOVER eggs with the other.  GROSS!!!  I mean, if he was hungry....he could've just asked :-)  haha!!  So, yes....the FACE is precious, but the boy can be very sneaky....  

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

I REALLY love this story.:):) Seriously, isn't it amazing what kids will do? Poor Jake just wanted seconds.:)