Thursday, May 28, 2009

BIG NEWS!!

So, this is baby #2.  I had the first ultrasound this morning.  The good news is that I really like the doctor I saw (which is important for obvious reasons, but I had such a good experience in CA that I was a little nervous about having to start all over with new doctors, so that is a very good thing).  The better news is that there is only 1 baby in there :-)  The BEST news is that the heart beat sounds good....the baby was moving around a little bit....and the doctor said everything looked wonderful!!  YAY!  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Allison!! We are SO excited for the growing A. family!!! Love the video of Jake too! CUTE! :)

b said...

How exciting!!! We just saw the news and Jake's commentary!! ;)Congratulations!!!

Alyssia said...

Congrats!! And yes, it's good there is only 1!! Praying for an easy pregnancy and delivery and a healthy baby.

Jill Brisken said...

Congratulations Allison, Chris, and Jake! That is so exciting!!!

Smith Family said...

AAAAAHHHHHH! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Ringmaster said...

OMG!!!!!!! How exciting for you both -- I semi envy you, I think the idea of having another one so close is really awesome, but with trying to do my RN and all the school, it's not in the cards for me till this time next year -- but YAY for you all -- so exciting :) Congrats -- lets home this one comes with some pink ;)

DeRossett crew said...

I'm so glad you are having another baby! Such great news. Keep us posted. Jake is getting so big and I love watching the videos of him.