Thursday, May 28, 2009

Interesting Fact ...

Here is a fact you may not know about me....I have a list of books that I actually want to read.  The problem is....anytime I sit down to read, I fall asleep.  I have never said, "That book was so good, I stayed up all night reading it" (like my Mom or my sister....even my sisters-in-law).  I can be reading a really good book, BUT I still fall asleep after a few pages, so I'm jealous of those that can read and NOT fall asleep.  HOWEVER, I have mastered reading children's books.  Jake loves for me to read him....and now that he babbles....he enjoys "reading" to me.  So, I realized the other day that I know A LOT of Jake's books by memory, and I collected all the ones that I could recite to you without even opening a page.  There are at least 13.  Here they are...

No comments: