Saturday, September 15, 2012

FIRST day of Pre-K

Gosh, Jake has already been in school now for 3 weeks.  I'm behind!! :-)  It's hard to believe that this time next year, he will be in Kindergarten.  What in the world?!  
This is now his 3rd preschool in his 2 years of preschool life :-)  He's such a trooper - and thankfully such a people person that he has no trouble making friends.  
Here he is on his 1st day of preschool before we left.  Between Cole and Chase, I wasn't able to get any pictures really in the classroom (it's always crazy the first day anyway), so one of these days, I will.  Promise.
Here's my big boy! 

TRYING for a serious picture, but sometimes not sure why I even bother :-)

The ONLY person with tears on his first day of school was Cole.  Cried all the way home "Jakkke.  Mommy, turn around and pick up Jakkkke.  Jakkkke."
Even 3 weeks later, Cole greets Jake every day at pick up with a great big hug.  



My 3 boys :-)


Here we are in the parking lot, ON time for school.  This is as close as I got to taking a picture of him AT school that day.