Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Weekend.

It was a great (and exhausting) weekend in our household! We took our first and second trip to the pool of the summer, went to Chuck-E-Cheese (fulfilling a promise), tried out a new church, watched Kung Fu Panda (the first one), took a couple of tumbles, and probably lots of other things I can't quite remember right now. We did have a few injuries this weekend, to include Cole giving Chris a bloody nose by sticking his finger up to Chris's sinus cavity. Then, this morning after I poured my cup of coffee, I was sitting on the couch, and Jake decided it was a good time to run up and give me a hug - yes, HOT COFFEE all over me (he felt really bad - he has such a good heart). Cole took a couple of good falls. I wish I could put into words Cole's climbing ability. We are living in an apartment, which means I am pretty much able to see the boys no matter where I am in this house. NONETHELESS, Cole still finds a way to do CRAZY things during the few seconds I'm not paying attention. I shouldn't be surprised anymore, but I end each day .... still surprised and always exhausted (but I wouldn't trade it for the world ... although, I would pay top dollar for Cole to play with TOYS every once in a while) ;-) Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Getting ready for pool trip #1
Yes, we went to Chuck-E-Cheese on a Saturday (what were we thinking, I know?!) We did promise Jake after his good "performance" last weekend that we could go to Chuck-E-Cheese ... and the boy doesn't forget - and we wanted to come through, of course :-)






Family movie time (they didn't sit like this this whole time .... in fact, this may be the ONLY time they sat during the movie - ha)!!
POOL TIME (yes, I know I need sun). We love our pools in the neighborhood, though - and the best part is not having to get in the car to make it happen!
Cole LOVED the pool.
Jake is having to "warm" himself back up again!
Popsicles!!!!!!!
They were pretty stoked about it!
Hope everyone has a GREAT week!!

No comments: